The Pagelayer team has released version 1.6.8.
This version has many improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] Added Customizer settings to set global styles for elements. Also you can set different global styles for each post type.
- [Feature] Added Global Color and Typography palette in Customizer. Now you can set Global Color and Typography for each element.
- [Feature] The Global color and typography properties have been added to the Pagelayer Editor as well. Now you can set global color and typography from the dropdown list.
- [Bug-Fix] Textarea typography was not applied properly in the Contact Form widget. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the add section was not working properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the google fonts was not working properly. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 250000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team